Thursday, May 11, 2006

Time to Shift

Hello ladies and gents,

Well, as you all know I have been reporting Kayla's progress (and sometimes lack of progress) on here since I returned from the Falklands in Dec 05. God knows how many posts I have done now but the story continues.

The referral letter went to St Marks on friday and St Marks responded today. Kayla had to fill out a registration form and fax it back. Then had to be swabbed!!!!!! Nooooo not like a pirate! Its an MRSA screening swab............... Nose, Mouth, Armpit and female-lady-bits-of-the-opposite sex!!!! So now she is waiting for a bed....................

I walked back to the tube today up Onslow Square and Sumner Gardens. Wow! what a pretty place in May. Green, blossom, plants, colour,..... yes....... Summer is approaching!

When Kayla was admitted the trees were bare.

Winter had it's grip on London. I would fight my way through sub-zero temps, wind, blizzards, frost, rain, (and tourists).

Now its' so hot in the mornings I just wear nothing but a a tee-shirt !

(yep! no pants! just a tee shirt!!! EEwwwww!) As I fight through the tourists!

A thought came to me today. Kayla has been in hospital now for 2 seasons now! (13 weeks!)

She needs to go home.............and soon I hope........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home