Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Surgery Tomorrow - GULP!

Well peeps the MRI results are back and the hole is to large to heal on its own. They are also struggling to manage the pain. Kayla had so much opiates that her BP dropped, her breathing tailed off and she could not be woken! Caused a bit of a flap I can tell you!

Anyway surgery tomorrow. This will be riskiest yet with a large chance of failure or even worse! I am bricking it! Off to London tomorrow for 5 days whilst she is in intensive care.

Will keep the blog updated.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kayla & Stu,
I have been following your blog for awhile now. I am so sorry to hear of the turn things have taken.I have had alot of health problems in the last 9 yrs. that my endo started. The worst being it ate a hole in my bowl. It took about 2 weeks before it was caught and they say I wouldn't have made it till the next morn. I was full of infection all the way up to my head.THat was 3 yrs ago.
I know things look tough right now..but you hang tough Kayla..you are a tough lady...don't take this crap. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Your stay tough! (((Hugs)))

Lori
Ohio..USA

1:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stu, thinking of you all and keeping everything crossed for tomorrow.

Nicola, Steve and Boys x

5:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stu and Kayla

Good luck for tomorrow and for the future ahead. Your blog has been a memorable record for you to create and for us to read. Love to all the kids too. Helen and Chris Saville xx

11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home