Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hello all it's me Stu..............bored, awake and kind-of creative......... but positivley?.......... I just don't know?

It's very late (well late enough for me !)..........01:32 and I'm just blown awake from a hairy spider dream! Makes a change from the keys and the huge blue goldfish.

Thoughts, thoughts,thoughts.... tried a little nightcap tonight to avoid this....... but here I am! Wide awake in the middle of the night, just as I hoped I wouldn't be!

Listened to music ....didn't help........had a lavender bath didn't help (I must be well HARD!) I even watched WWE, (World Wrestlng....something or other!) it gets my 9 year old to sleep. I just thought that those 50-something year-olds need to wear baggy clothes, leave off the body oil and stop all that fighting each other they look a little gay....... and as to the WWE women they contain more silicon than the whole of California!

Anyway why am I awake?....worried I expext. K is about to face the biggest challenge of her entire life! Gulp!

I have seen some bad, bad .............evil things with 26 years working with the MOD but this grips me sooooooo much harder.

I don't just worry for me and my kids I worry for my family. Her Mum and Sister must be frantic. I had a fight with her sister recently and feel bad I should be more tolerent........even of ginger people who press all my buttons (Sis I LOVE Ya!............no really I do...........ish!.....you know I do I'm just cranky..............Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

Anyway I need to get some bloody sleep soon or I will actually turn into Stu-Van-Winkle

Readers befor I go and if you have not read the full story up to this point just let me fill you in..................

I LOVE MY WIFE XXX

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stu, Hope you are getting some sleep. Have spoken to Lou and given her the website so she is checking in too. She will be pleased you have amended the settings and can post a comment!!!
Love Nic

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home