Monday, February 20, 2006

I am such a Slacker!!!!!

Hello all................... Dear readers......... Friends of mine.............and the billion friends, chums and (people in the same boat) as my "darkling" Kayla....................... oops and not to forget.......a special hello, to that sexy northern "3 foot six" MINX Bettie, and Janie of course!

Should I be doing this????? I am bloody "Cream-Crackered", I am just back from a hard day at the Marsden.

I would still be trapped there too! but thanx to my fantastic Dad-in-Law (Taxi-Dave) I can now sleep for a final time in my own comfy bed....... B4 Kayla's Op on Wednesday.

Went for a bit of a walk today .........Hyde Park.......and Princess Diana's part of the estate.

Dave you'll never believe it! I met QEII in Hyde park. She was "Poopie-Scooping a dozen Corgies, as I bowed and tugged on my forlock. She remembered me from the Falkland campaign, we chatted, had a Latte, held hands and discussed Chelsea FC, that poor bloody Whale in the Thames, and how she plans to depose Ken Livingstone. It was a nice break from the Marsden. Just before she took the tube back to Buckingham Palace she asked if there was anything she could do for me. I immediately put your name forward for the "Queens gallantry medal for driving your family every-bloody-where 24/7 Medal" (with Clasp, Garter and Bra) Keep an eye out at New Year.

Knackered, drained and quite anxious and emotional. I feel a bit of a slacker, I have been snoozing when I should be updating this Blog!

Let me reflect for a mommet.................SH*T a lot has happened.............I need to tell you!!!!!!!

As a "Budding-aggressive-insomniac-anorexic-agnostic-munchousen-journalist" .........I should be writing this angry account around 3am in the morning, just after feasting on a single grain of rice, stating that God has let my wife down whilst stabbing a pencil into my left eye!!!!!!!! However, I am not so I wont!

Serious stuff now...................Kayla was admitted as stated in an earlier "bloggy thing"...................She came home for Saturday but it was a bit of a disaster!!!!..... and she was in a whole world of agony. Her pain is on the increase and she is not really eating nor does she have much "QOL" right now. But backto Hospital with her on Sunday. The staff in her ward are fantastic! Professional, caring and sensitive to her predicament. I am not squeamish in the least, but the bruises and marks from constant treatment to ease her anguish, deeply trouble me, (she is a peach and bruises like one).

Her pained little face........ tears my emotions and heart to pieces.. Normally looking into my wifes gorgeous, sexy, green eyes....(as long as I am in her good books) is like looking into a flawless sparkling Emerald! (Guys don't start puking I mean it!) I really do!

If however, I am in her bad books it's like staring into the deadly eyes of an angry spitting Cobra! (Note to self ...STAY ON HER GOOD SIDE!!!!)

The next few days are gonna be the hardest days that any of us have ever had to endure. This operation is a "Fixer" and that is what we should all focus on, be strong for each other and yell out if you need support..... I will be there for anyone 24/7 even if you call me at 3:30am!!!!!

I may be a little cranky......... but who wouldn't be if you are tired, hungry and have a pencil stuck in your left eye!

The Bottom Line........................

Kayla is ready and willing for this "Op" she wants rid of the "Beast Within" and is eager to embark on the new road the one called Recovery and then take a left just after the Post Office by the traffic lights onto the final street called normality!

This Is me ..................over and out (Time to sleep!)

StuXXX

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dad,

hows you? i'm good. thought i'd write this to you as i cant fone you rite now with everything. i hope your doin ok and try and get as much sleep as possible. i love you so much and pls tell mum that too...and can you give her a hug for me and tell her i'll be thinking of her all day 2moro. love you loads
love your baby girl
cara
xxx

1:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its me again (your one and only girl),
i just want to say good luck mum. i love you so much and i know you'll be just fine. your a fighter and thats what i love about you (among other things aswel..lol) i'll be thinking of you all day. belle says she'll be thinking of you to. oh and jenny sends her love. your the best mum i could ever have...and if i had to choose out of the billion mums in the world i'd choose you any day!!! love you so much
love cara
xxx

11:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that I have been thinking of you both all day, and the kids, I have kept everything crossed that all went well today. Take care and know you are all in our thoughts and prayers.GlendaXX

6:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Luck to you Kayla, Hope you get some sleep Stu - keeping everything crossed for you.

Nic, Steve and Boys

1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home