Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Latest News!!!!!!

Hi all..................

For once I must keep this breif as I have piggybacked onto an unsecured wireless access point here in London!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Kayla is a whole lot better........................ but the medical eye has moved away from Kayla's lungs to her heart! The reason it seems why she is soooooooooooo short of breath and floppy is that her heart has been weakened in some way!!!!!! Maybe the 2 years of illness and tachycardia or one doctor even said that Chemo can damage your heart???????????

Anyway her team of 3 consultants will now be expanded to 4 we have a cardio-vascular bod about to stick his two-penneth in!

Kayla is not yet aware of this latest twist in her never ending saga, bless her. I feel a little overwhelmed by the new pressure.


Stu XXXXX


P.S

Anyone who has ever been to London will realise that Zebra crossings are not actually safe!!! Well after I caused a car to do an emergency stop the driver gave me some verbal!!!!! Bad move!!! (on him in the highest!) even though I am 6"1 , an ex-rugby player and not afraid of confrontation I used my skill as a marksman to dispatch this selfish and dangerous road abuser. From about 10 foot I launched a chocolate coated hobnob flapjack.....................................................................BOSH! direct hit in the forehead! He ducked back in his BMW and sped off I then chased his car down the Fulham Road!!!!!!!!! the red mist had me. He was lucky light traffic and a green light saved him from a brutal scrotectomy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done for keeping us all so up to date with the goings on - Poor Kayla, what did she ever do to deserve all this!!! Hoping for a quieter run up to Easter for you all. Love Nicola Steve & Boys.

PS Good job with the Hobnob - Must have been a good stress reliever - lowered your blood pressure a little and raised his!

4:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Stu, I can imagine you running down the Fulham Road - hope you had another hobnob for later!

Jack

4:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home