Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Latest News

Hi all,

Kayla has been kept comfy-ish in the CCU since the little "flap" on Sunday.

Today she is going back to the C&W to have her packing removed. They are going to do it there as a risk limitation move. She is still bleeding through the packing and they fear that she may require re-embolisation.

Kayla is horrified and terrified at the prospect as she told me that the embolisation procedure is the most painfull thing that she has ever had to endure. I am terrified as her anxiety is pushing her heart rate to dangerous levels and she has recently been diagnosed with left ventricle miopothy!! I hope she opts for a general as opposed to a local then she will just a blank page in her memory.

Today will be the most critical day to date for Kayla, even more so than the excenteration as she is now very feeble.

I have everything crossed and will keep you posted when I can

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home