Friday, April 20, 2007

She's OK

Hi all

Sorry did not post earlier but as soon as i got the news that she was fine and it was a success I just fell asleep. A mixture of releif and the fact that I have been running on empty for the last few weeks!

Anyway enough of me this is about Kayla the cat and her 9 lives! Her bleed was caused by an anurism on the artery that supplies the pelvic contents. It is a bloody big fat one as it is the one that must support a baby!!!! So the anurism is kind of a weakeding in the wall that forms a balloon like thaaaaang and then in K's case popped!!!! With very dire consequences, I did not know how touch and go it had been. K says she felt herself fading and disappearing into the bed on a couple of times. I asked her if she was scared or panicy she just said a calm flowed over her and she just drifted. The CCU staff were amazed by her tenacity and spirit. It was just not her time to go................she fights on

The tidied up a few other minor arteries and re-embolised the big one the packing was then removed and all went well Mr B is very pleased with the overall result. She is now back on the ward

PHewwwwwwwww!!!!!!

If she ever does this to me again I will stop her pocket money for a month and ground her for a year!!!!!!!

Take care all

Stu XXXXXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home